With Google Smart Shopping campaign capacity amping up emphasis has switched somewhat to feed management. One powerful Google Shopping campaign optimization technique is to refine product titles according to specific keywords or search queries (especially those you convert well from non-shopping campaigns). This is particularly achievable and relatively easy if you are working on a limited number of products/ categories.
- Download a product data feed (with the item ID attribute, product title and category at least)
- Create a new column
- Tweak the title to be more keyword rich in your high density/ strong conversion rate keywords (we have prepared a template if you struggle to get the format)
- Go to The Google Merchant Centre
- Click on PRODUCTS & then FEED
- Select the ADD SUPPLEMENTAL FEED button
Be sure to browse all our Google Ads Tips before you and check back in for additional updates